Thursday 28 December 2006

Xmas 2006

My family isnt big on Christmas coming from a Buddhist background its more about just getting us altogether and eating as much as we can rather than presents.

So this year is the same but it was still great.

I made a roast lamb, something i dont ever make unless its a super special occasion and havent had in a year exactly. I also made roast vegie, lemon potatos, mash potatos with a truckload of cream and butter, potato salad (my mum bought 5 kgs of potatos) as well as a green salad sausages and bread rolls.
5 hours later it was all done and I could call everyone to lunch (finally).



Yes I had to use a cleaver, mum doesnt have a carving knife and i forgot to bring it from home, luckily the cleaver was so sharp!

Vi and Marc came over this christmas as her family doesnt Christmas lunch/dinner and it was good to have them there.

Merry Xmas!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooooo fulllllllll. But oh sooo nice, Khem you did such fantastic work with the cooking!

Ack! We didn't take a pic of the Freddo cake!!!

*rubs hands together in glee* but I know the girls whipped the guys butts soundly in Articulate. Too funny - CRUISE!!!! TOM! :D

Thyme to Feast said...

i know i was thinking that, i really need to stay on the ball dont I? i always forget the photos.
but yes we kick butt in Articulate

Anonymous said...

Thats so rad that you cooked all that, looks great - Nat

Anonymous said...

all those potatoes yum im drooling
you know what, i really like roast vegies now they are great