Saturday 6 January 2007

Good Old Days

Ok so whenever I visit my parents i always drag them to Cabramatta, who would have thought this place I used to think was stinky and dirty is one of my most favouritist places to go to get great woks and steamers as well as asian sauces etc for cheap!

As well as that where are you going to get stir fried noodles etc for $6-$8! Cheap and unbelieveably authentic and delicious!

We go to our usual place Pho Minh not for Beef Pho (which is great as well) but for the stir fried noodles (for the family) and special rice with pork, egg and other pork things for me. This place never fails to disappoint, seriously.



My Brothers Stir Fry with rice noodles and beef - I really wish i knew the English Name.....but i dont

My dad's stir fry with egg noodles



My Rice with pork, egg, some other pork thing and pickled carrots and cucumber (yuk hate cucumber)



more of my yummy food

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg i'll eat all the cucumbers-nat

Thyme to Feast said...

please take them! you will love them extra i think they have that vinegar thing you love