Friday 26 January 2007

Lazy Nights

Ahh It didnt feel like a Thursday it felt like Friday only difference being that I had a pole class and yes bruises have successfully appeared Ouch! YEY long weekend HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY!!

Being so tired I couldnt be bothered to cook nor did we really have anything in the fridge (i really need to go shopping) however my brother being around has meant that I really havent had a chance to.


We decided on a cheap dinner of Asian King from Glebe. I used to always walk passed this place and think it looked quite suss however we were really hungry a couple of weekes ago and decided to get something from there it ended up being cheap and surprisingly good.


So being starving I placed an order for Salt and Spicy Tofu and Beef Chow mein (my order only, Eddie and Tony got other things).


The noodles were abit soft i had expected them to be crispier. The tofu however we crispy on the outside and gooey on the inside and as well as that the salt and spicy coating was totally full of flavour! I was so happy and you get ALOT.


There was also deep fried Dim Sims but i didnt have any of those.

Salt and Spicy Tofu - $7.90




Beef Chow Mein - $7.80

Fried Dim Sims (Oily and stale prawn crackers) - $4.50

I have left overs mmmmmmm

No comments: