Wednesday 24 January 2007

Ichiban Boshi (Galeries Victoria)

Ah what can I say, I had one of the worst days today, so depressed over the events that occurred, and work wasnt making it any easier. In comes Tania, calling me as she is in town for interviews and wants lunch, its so welcome and I need cheering up. After a mix up of where we were meeting I run in heels to Ichiban Boshi for some ramen...comfort food.

I arrive to my ramen and tea already ordered and sitting on the table...yessssss.

I got the Shio Butter Corn Ramen while Tania got the Vegetable Ramen, so warm and filling I start forgetting all my worries and taking in the slippery noodles the plump corn and the butter...i love butter so much, i wish there was more of it! The one slice of pork could have easily been left out as I didnt enjoy that bit very much. Tania seemed to be enjoying her ramen greatly although there was an excess amount of bean sprouts so she was fishing to the bitter end to find every last string of noodle.

It was good that we came here later at 2 pm as there were no lines and we didnt have to share a table...yesss!!!


Shio Butter Corn Ramen

Tania's Vegetable Ramen - check out the bean sprouts

Ichiban Boshi (Galeries Victoria)

The Galeries VictoriaLevel 2, 500 George St

Sydney, 2000

Phone (02) 9262 7677

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmm i love ichiban boshi! have you tried the tonkatsu ramen? very fatty but oh so tasty!

Thyme to Feast said...

Hi Chocolate Suze no I havent (I think the butter always wines my heart) but I will give that a go next time i visit.