Monday 22 January 2007

Cafe Otto

Sunday - an Absolute Scorcher, Im tired, Im hot, my feet hurt (new shoes) and im STARVING!!

OK where can I take Tony that offeres a range of everything? Absolutely everything..found it Cafe Otto's.

We bothed ordered Breakfasts, I got the Corn and Capsicum Fritters with Bacon and tomato relish while Tone ordered the big Breakfast without Beans (pfft he is so missing out). As well as that, to get us to wake up over the bad sleep we had in the heat we got two coffees.
OK in all honesty I was kind of expecting a Bills Type Corn Fritter so when my dish arrived I was alittle disappointed but when i tasted abit of it, it was actually really nice and light but full of flavour. Tony's Big Breakfast looked really good, I was jelaous of his poached eggs as I was craving that but decided against it in the end, maybe i should have ordered a side.

Corn and Capsicum Fritters with Bacon and Tomato Relish


Tony's Big Breakfast (minus home made Baked Beans)

Overall it was a good pick me up for the start of the day (ok midday)

When then we shopping and watched The Persuit of Happyness - VERY BAD dont bother!!

Cafe Otto
79 Glebe Point Rd
Glebe
Phone (02) 9552 1519

Tonight we all had a pie with Chips - Healthy eating Tomorrow!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that fritter looks great - nat

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.