Sunday 28 January 2007

My oh My

Ok there has been so much on this month and its meant both Eddie and I are flat BROKE, maxed out....completely empty... and I dont get paid for another 2 weeks or so!!! *cries* We have been eating to much crap lately and spending money on take out and dinners so I needed to create something healthy and cheap! I succeeded.


I was craving Rich's lamb salad but I really wanted roasted vegies so after the gym, I went to Broadway and bought some vegies (parsnips, pumpkin, carrots), salad greens and also 2 lamb backstraps.

It was all pretty easy to put together the only bit I hated is the cutting of the pumpkin grrr I hate it.

Roasted Vegies

My lamb backstraps restingAssemble!



couple with salad green and mushrooms...yummmm

Ive Also coated some chicken breasts with moroccan spices and set aside some vegies so yey Chicken and vegies for lunch tomorrow.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my that looks really really good! pumpkin peeling and cutting is always the worst unless you have a great knife...

Thyme to Feast said...

Hi Tania yes I hate cutting pumpkin its the worst