Wednesday 31 January 2007

Goshu Ramen Tei

Yey Tammy came back from her honeymoon and supposedly Vietnam was cold and so was Korea weird.

Anyway so we deicded to have lunch togehter and where better than Goshu Ramen Tei for our usual Japanese. Tammy and I used to go to Goshu Ramen Tei Quite abit when we used to work together. Luckily even at 1pm it wasnt chockers like it usually is.

Tammy decided on the Karaage Box with agedashi tofu, rice, salad and Miso soup where I got the same but with teriyaki chicken.

Service was quite slow but friendly and meals are large and value for money. Tammy ended up shouting me lunch (she's the best).


My Teriyaki Chicken Box



Karaage Chicken Box - serisouly if I wasnt so large this would have been my meal!

Goshu Ramen Tei

5 York Street

Sydney

Phone (02) 9290 3745

No comments: