Sunday 4 February 2007

Not Much Food ok some

Hello, no no food this time, ok some... went to Rich and Stacey's Engagement party, it was fun but abit too many wines and a random Vodka shot that Tammy decided to pay for....ewww I hate vodka shots! I felt so sick and yes I'm paying for it today.

I wanted to go to the gym this morning but after i got up I realised, im so hungover and felt really sick...
Oh I also at McDonald Quater Pounder meal at 2:30am....god im terrible!

The Happy Couple - Rich and Anastasia - Getting married in Italy!!
Tammy and Mike
myself, Tammy and Eddie

Tammy, myself and Rich


Chris and me looking Blue Steel...that arm so looks like mine but alas no, I dont have hairy man arms!


On top of that on Friday it was Johnie's bday get together a small do with Singstar, Buzz and good times.

Elinor got me a beret from Paris! so cool!

Rod, Ben, Ben and KirstJohnnie and ElinorElinor made Punch


And chicken - these were so good!

No comments: