Sunday 11 February 2007

Hello Kitty! Kitty's Cafe

There is this little cafe in Ingleburn that although blends into the whole Ingleburn scene caught my eye around 5 years ago and from then there was a little place in my stomach for it. Although since living quite far from there now and therefore not having much of a chance to visit I always wanted to go back and pay a visit and yesterday i got that chance.

My brother nicely decided to take me out for breakfast (ok i wanted breakfast and couldnt afford it myself) and I wanted to go to Kitty's.

Walking into a quite empty cafe, the service was friendly and quick while still being unintrusive and you have that whole cheers type, everybody knowing your name feel as you see the chef talking to other cafe visitors who have stopped for a cup of coffee.
Tony and I both decided on Eggs Benedict, mine with Bacon and his with Ham as well as a nice long black and Chocolate milkshake for my bro.

The drinks came out quick which was good as the meals took quite a while to make however its understandable aseverything is supposedly made fresh and considering its not a busy cafe the cook would obvisouly not be able to make 10 of something at the one time and have them out straight away....then again it was ridiculous like Bills (can you read Im still not over this place?).

Anyway the eggs benedict were really really good. My eggs were cooked to perfections whites cooked all through with a nice runny yolk inside. The Hollandaise sauce was delicious and tasted fresh and the roasted tomatos....I do not eat fresh tomoatos and i ate these all up!

My Eggs Benedict with Bacon $10.50 Bargain!



Tonys Eggs Benedict with Ham - $10.50 as well

Kitty's Cafe

Shop 7, 44 Oxford Rd

Ingleburn NSW 2565

Phone (02) 9605 7175

No comments: