Monday 5 March 2007

Food and Elinor

Hello!

This weekend although I wasnt feeling well I was able to squeeze alot of yum food!
Started off with Vi coming over on Saturday with Cheese (for herself, yes she bought this giant wedge of french cheese and ate the whole thing in one sitting) and also brought over Lu Branded Pims biscuits yumm dark chocolate with a raspberry filling and a spongey base, I had about 5 of these, maybe even 6!


mmm spongey and filling-y


We then headed to Rosalinas in Newtown for dinner.
We all started off with garlic bread which was just pretty normal and I followed it with Fettucini Rosalina which is a sauce consiting of tomato, cream, mushroom and onions it was so good and what made it better was the service, it was so friendly, he was asking me why I was taking pictures (in a light hearted way) and was telling me to take more pics :)


Eddie ordered the canneloni with chicken ricotta, he said he went through the whole thing trying to find chicken but couldnt find any...


Perosnally I loved Rosalinas, I know some people werent to happy with their meals but I enjoyed it :)

Myself, Kirsten and Vi

Rosalina Italian Restaurant
30 King Street
Newtown




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

khem, i think there was a mix-up cos some ordered the cheese+spinach canaloni and got the chicken...oopsy. i loved rosalinas, i'd go there again. im all about the service, and it was so friendly!