Monday 19 February 2007

Happy Chinese New Year

Happy Chinese New Year Everyone!!! Welcome the Year of the Pig...

On Friday Eddie and I went to visit the markets in Dxon Street in ChinaTown to get in on the festivities and boy were there festivities.

After getting through the hustle and bustle where i got super exicted over the food then annoyed because it took so long to get anything it was good times :)




Im so depressed about those sweet cakes things above, on the Friday night it was jam packed there were rows of raffle ticket things so I figured no but then I went back after dinner and it was packed again. On the Saturday as we walked through China town to get home, I was going to buy some but it took the guy 5 mins to write 3 chocolate for the customer before me so I gave up.

Following on from this and the purchase of some soy sauce and laughing at the Spam stall Eddie and I headed to Fujiya for Japanese.

Busy and buzzing the waitresses looked so cute and pretty and everyone was prompt and friendly.

Eddie ordered Octopus Balls and a noodle dish while i ordered Agedashi Tofu and bite sized beef, I also order a Japanese alcoholic Lemon drink it was delicious and refershing!


Octopus Balls - you see Im not a seafood fan... BLAH


Agedashi Tofu - I had to pull off the fishy flaky moving things...but i do love this


Bite Sized Steak bits - these were alittle tough, would have liked it rarer but it was still nice.




Eddies Seafoody Noodle Dish (you notice I wasnt paying attention to what was ordered really??)

Fujiya

Level 1, 605 George St (entrance on Goulburn St)

Haymarket

Phone (02) 9283 2268

No comments: