Monday 26 February 2007

Hard Rock Cafe

Went and visited the Tap Gallery to check out The Forgotten Ones, photos taken my Ming Nomchong about orphan children in Cambodia. The photos were beautiful.

After that we had cravings for Onions Ring from Hard Rock Cafe so we decided to head there. As we were walking up to the Cafe and bus load of Japanese Tourists arrived and we thought we were going to be in 'service' trouble as more attention would obviously be placed on these high rollers, but we were wrong. The service was promt and very friendly.

Rod and I both ordered Onion Rings with Hickery Smoked BBQ sauce (mmm hickory smoked) and I also ordered a Haystack Chicken Salad. Kirsten ordered nachos which ended up being absolutely huge while Rod ordered a Veggie Burgers while Eddie got the Bacon Cheese Burger.

I would love to go into more details however Im not feeling to well. Maybe I will expand in a couple of days all I can say is my salad was really good, I loved the tortilla bits on top and the fatty ranch type dressing was creamy and subtle.
YUMMM onions ringsMy Chicken Haystack SaladEddie's Bacon Cheeseburger

Kirstens Nachos SO big!

Rod's Vegie Burger

I get very nervous when wait people do not write orders down especially somewhere really casual like the Hard Rock Cafe but out waiter got it all right (barr rod wanting the onion rings on the side not a complete order of them them) but got my 'no tomato's' and rods 'no cheese or dairy' absolutely right yeye!

Hard Rock Cafe

121 Crown Street

East Sydney, NSW, 2010


5 comments:

Unknown said...

We got the vege nachos ages ago when we all went with Larissa. All I remember was how the nachos were massive, I had a discount voucher and we all shared the choc chip cookie pie.

the food looks so good! makes me want to go back! The salad looks so yum.

Anonymous said...

i want a chicken haystack salad YUM - nat

Thyme to Feast said...

Hi Tania - oh i completely forgot like i remmeber that date but i forgot what was ordered. I remmember the onion rings still being delicious

Thyme to Feast said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Thyme to Feast said...

Hi Nat - i know it was yum we should go before you leave!